Hot 103.9 FM is seeking individuals to join the stations’ Promotions Team. Members of the Promotions Team are seen as brand ambassadors and integral parts of the radio station. Promotion Team members’ duties include the general preparation for radio station events including but not limited to the following:
- Execute promotional events such as remotes, van hits, and live broadcasts.
- Handle clients and listeners at promotional events.
- Set up / break down equipment and displays at events.
- Drive and maintain station vehicles.
- Perform basic office administrative functions and update stations’ social media outlets.
Applicants must be out-going, highly energetic, detail-oriented, innovative with strong communication skills (verbal and written), and possess a desire to learn radio. The ideal candidate should possess a High School Diploma or GED and a valid California driver’s license. Must be available weekends and evenings and have the ability to lift 20 lbs. or more pounds.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.