HOT 103.9 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen now on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device!
To start listening, enable the HOT 103.9 Alexa Skill:
Once you have enabled the skill:
You can also set up Hot1039 on your smartphone with the Alexa App.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Hot1039. Tap on the station logo to get to the Hot1039 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the Hot1039 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Just say “Alexa, play hot one oh three nine”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Learn more about the Amazon Alexa enabled devices.